The mysterious qualities that make one person charismatic and likeable and another less so have been contemplated by philosophers and business people throughout the years. Here are seven of the best which the finest communicators and ‘networkers’ always possess
They . . .
- Are confident and are able to ask for what they want and do so with grace, tact and diplomacy.
- Appreciate those that help them -always– they never forget who helped them along the way.
- Consistently nurture relationships -daily– always thinking of how they can help and reach out to someone in their universal network
- Are tenacious in going around obstacles-they take ‘the high road, as my father, Dr. Paul Nierenberg would say—“there is less traffic there!”
- Are excellent listeners -engaged; active and listen to understand and learn.
- Rebound quickly and completely from rejection – and don’t take things personally.
- Are friendly, approachable, curious and open to connect.
Brief and easy to read– more difficult to implement daily.