Your Personal Presentation
We are always presenting to someone — whenever we open our mouths.
- Limit your own talking. And remember the 3 B's – Be Brilliant; Be Brief; Be Gone.
- Listen to the other with your eyes and ears. Trust your ears. Remember to truly listen you have to 'silent' the mind… ( see how the words 'silent' and 'listen' have the exact same letters )
- Ask open-ended high-value and high gain questions.
- Hold your thoughts—don’t interrupt. Allow the other person to tell you more. You can then incorporate their remarks back as you answer.
- Use positive interjections.
- Use persuasive, positive selling words.