Time Action Tips to Do Now
- Write daily, specific, measurable outcomes you want to achieve.
- Every day review top projects and what can be done to move them closer to fruition.
- Set your priorities—what is urgent and what needs to be done now.
- Periodically, ask yourself, “Is what I am doing now the most important thing I can be doing at this time?”
- Establish place habits. “A place for everything and everything in its place. It keeps you organized.
- Create systems for forms, checklists, and repetitive tasks. Technology makes this easy.
- Complete what you start. Leave nothing unfinished.
- One hour of planning will save three hours of execution.
- Develop a “do it now” approach. Eliminate indecision.
- Pre-plan each week and allocate time to perform necessary functions.
- At the end of each day, create a carry-over list of items that were not accomplished. Keep your time log and list going so you can refer back to the the undone items.
Regularly analyze your use of time. Adapt and adjust when required to improve your efficiency and productivity.