A postcard is a simple greeting that is also an impactful marketing tool.
Here are a few reasons why they are so important to you:
1. Strengthens your brand awareness and builds your relationships by being on your networks radar screen. They can be individual or done in a campaign to create a continual ‘stay in touch’.
2. You can talk about a special promotion, upcoming event or anything you would like your audience to know.
3. Showing appreciation—the key to everything—you can never say thank you too many times when done with sincerity.
4. As a follow up tool-the postcard is both personal and shows accountability and follow through.
5. Showing strategic client loyalty—again—being on their radar with something they would find of interest.
6. A postcard is also a quiet business generator—it is cost effective and catches people’s attention.
7. Send a postcard campaign to your different networks on social media-including Linked In; Facebook and Twitter—personal and people love it—it is a physical piece of mail!
You can do all of this simply and with a few clicks of a button—How—
With a wonderful web based system that I say is as ‘easy an email and as personal as a handwritten note.’
Visit my site www.appreciationpower.compowered by SendOutCards and I will show you how to stay in touch simply and effectively—and make it stress less and time efficient.