Relationship Building & Business Development In Turbulent Times–NOW
Start your new year off on a positive note by attending this super-charged workshop that will help you grow your business by creating strategic relationships.
Join other business owners and key executives at The Nierenberg Group’s first "Gear Up For The New Year" public seminar. This half-day workshop is packed with successful and dynamic ideas that you can put to use immediately.
Who Should Attend
- Business owners who run a small or middle-market business
- Key executives in top management at middle-market companies
- Single proprietors of legal, accounting or investment service firms
What We Will Cover
- Building your strategic network
- Leveraging your contacts into strong connections
- Creating your own “Fan Club” by relationship building
- Cementing new opportunities
- Raise sales to the next level
- Incorporating the 5 drivers of business networking success
- Building advocates as you build your brand
- Using techniques to make you stand out from the competition
Take care of your business relationships and your company will prosper. This is the philosophy behind everything at The Nierenberg Group, a business communications company that has developed a total process for educating, motivating and connecting people. In business today it’s all about communicating and connecting. The end result is YOU develop new and stronger relationships and tap into wonderful opportunities.
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009
Time: 8:15 AM – Noon (Breakfast is included).
Price: $195 and includes the best-selling business book, Savvy Networking, by Andrea Nierenberg
Place: Mid-town Manhattan, NY