Today we can all go back and refresh our skills and specifically if we have or are a Personal Assistant.
Bonnie Low-Kramen spent her whole career as the Personal Assistant to one of Hollywood's stars– She knows the business inside and out.
Some reasons why you might want to send someone to her program:
Basic Skills for the Personal Assistant
- Students will learn from a 25 year celebrity personal assistant and author, Bonnie Low-Kramen, who is committed to teaching the essentials to succeed in this demanding and exciting profession for which there are no classes…until now. Each student receives a copy of Bonnie’s book, “Be the Ultimate Assistant, A celebrity assistant’s secrets to working with any high-powered employer.”
- Students will have a unique “behind the scenes” networking opportunity by meeting a panel of high-profile personal assistants who will discuss their work and answer questions.
- Students will be better equipped to find work by being able to meet recruiters and learn the process of job-searching in today’s job market.
- Students will have the opportunity to explore their own innate and learned skills and test them through the DiSC Assessment online test, interactive exercises, and homework. These skills include speaking, writing, organizing, research, and computer literacy.
- Students will receive a Certificate of Completion and follow-up guidance by the instructor.
If you are interested or know someone who might be- visit the link below and sign up.