Last week I spoke at the luncheon meeting for Women In Development in New Jersey and was introduced by my friend Maria Semple who is the founder of The Prospect Finder where she consults with nonprofits and financial services firms interested in finding their best prospects for long-term business relationship.
To learn a bit about Maria and her firm:
Services offered by The Prospect Finder LLC include:
· In-depth profiles on individuals identified as high net-worth prospects: Profiles include asset information obtained from public records, business affiliation information and philanthropic interests.
· Nation-wide search for foundation prospects: Following the criteria provided by a nonprofit organization’s mission, a compilation of foundation prospects with full profiles & sample grants are available.
· Identification of business & corporate prospects within a specific geographic region
· Training programs available to learn Maria’s prospect profiling techniques. Programs are delivered in-house or via webinar format. Participants hone their research skills and learn an easy-to-follow system for smarter prospecting.
· The Prospect Finder’s interactive prospecting tool, “Panning For Gold”, pulls together a compilation of valuable resources that have been successfully used in prospecting for high-net-worth individuals. The tool is an integral part of her engaging hands-on training program and can also be used as a stand-alone tool. “Panning for Gold” is delivered as an e-book, enabling users to launch directly into websites used by professional prospect researchers.
I encourage you to go to her website: http://www.TheProspectFinder.com
and learn how she can help you or one of your clients.